|Hiking Trail Conditions Report|
||Mt. Flume, Mt. Liberty, Little Haystack Mountain, Mt. Lincoln, Mt. Truman, Mt. Lafayette, Mt. Garfield, South Twin Mountain, Mt. Bond, Bondcliff, NH|
||Lincoln Woods Trail, Osseo Trail, Franconia Ridge Trail, Garfield Ridge Trail, Twinway, Bondcliff Trail|
|Date of Hike:
||Saturday, October 26, 2019|
|Parking/Access Road Notes:
||Snow - Trace/Minimal Depth, Wet Trail, Wet/Slippery Rock, Standing/Running Water on Trail, Snow - Drifts, Mud - Significant, Leaves - Significant/Slippery |
||Light Traction |
|Water Crossing Notes:
||No issues |
|Trail Maintenance Notes:
||Several blow downs. Nothing difficult to climb over or hike around. |
|Lost and Found:
||Strenuous day on the Pemi. A few notes:|
1) it’s getting really cold.
2) there a fair bit of snow on Lafayette. I didn’t use traction but I brought it!
3) Bondcliff trail is very muddy.
4) the rocks are quite slick.
5) I’m too tired to write a proper report. Took me 18 hours.
6) just don’t attempt it if you don’t know what you are doing. I saw a few guys today who seemed to be ill-prepared. Full winter gear is a must!
Disclaimer: Reports are not verified - conditions may vary. Use at own risk. Always be prepared when hiking. Observe all signs. Trail conditions reports are not substitutes for weather reports or common sense.